Summerohnine

This summer is going to be the best.
Once I graduate 8th grade and get out of school my family and friends are going to Sun Lakes Resort, Coulee City WA like we do every year. It is so nice there, around 95 - 100 deg all the time. There is not that much to do but the best parts are laying around on the boat, hanging out at the RV, playing golf, driving in through the desert, watching the Lazar light show on the Grand Coulee Dam and meeting cool people.

After that I am heading off for California!
Hanging out with some cousins, the grandparents and going to Mendocino.
I will probably hang out with my aunt and uncle most of the time and get to go to cool places. hang out with Christyna and meet her friends in Mendo. I can't wait to go back.

A couple weeks after I get back from Cali I am going to fly off to Illinois to see my cousin Rachel.
I didn't even know she existed till December 2007 and now we are really tight. Shes 17 now and I know a lot of her friends so we are going to drive around, hang out in the sun and see her friends.

When I get back from Illinois
It will almost be the fair and I will have some time to go swimming and hang out with friends. Maybe golf or just hang out around Langley.
Hopefully the fair this year will be better then last.

0 comments: