Ski Bus.

This year over the winter I did the ski bus.
I went with a bunch of friends and had a really fun time.
I love to Snowboard and I am way better at it then Skiing.
We went to Stevens Pass every Saturday morning.
I had to wake up at 4:30am every Saturday to get ready and leave at 5:45am
Every day I went was really long and exhausting but more fun then I have ever had.
I got to hang out with my friends.
Listen to music.
Watch movies.
Learn better snowboarding techniques.
Eat good food.
Go on fun trails.
Get lost.
Find new trails.
Go into random parts of the woods.
I had a lot of fun and I think I am going to do it next year.
Anyone who is thinking about it should really consider doing it.
It is some of the most fun I have had.
There is a lot to do and even though it's a really long and exhausting day.
It is a TON on fun!

5 comments:

Nels Bergquist said...

I remember the ski bus always being worth it.

Xanthurian said...

HI Walker! I like snowboarding too. I would have gone on the ski bus but it was too expensive. Something like $1200. We couldn't afford that. I would have liked to go though. It sounds really popular.

Angie said...

BAHAHAHAH! look at yur picture! OH MY GOD WALKER!
ha :D oh dear. i have never done ski bus. is it fun???
lots of people say it is. i was thinking about it this year, but i was not willing to give up all my Saturdays. hehe.

Guy's world of blogging! said...

Ha! You got lost, well when Sam and I wen to Stevens, we got lost and had to go down the Ty Rock part. It was crazy! I went once to Ski Bus. You are definitely right, it is a lot of fun. Do you do any terrain stuff? I like to do boxes. During Ski Bus, I tried my first rainbow box. I cleared it with flying colors.

Max's blog said...

That picture is really funny! The ski bus was a lot of fun, even though it was pricey it was definitely worth it! I remember when you got lost that was hilarious... are you going to go next year? I really hope that I can go, it was awesome this year! Well that's all for now, nice job on your blog!